This Page

has been moved to new address

My Journey

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: My Journey

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Journey

There are moments I get very off track or try to take on way more than any one person should. Life is so short and there is just to much to explore and enjoy. I never really grasped how true that was until my Grandma passed away in 2009. There was so much she had taught me, and was the most important person in my life. One of the things that we shared a love for was Genealogy, old photos, Cemeteries, recipes, and old stories that were passed through the family from Generation to Generation. It was then that I decided to take my education in Paralegal Studies-researching documents and change to become a Professional Genealogist.

In order to do that I really want to get my Certification, so I decided to open my own scrapbooking shop to sell die cuts, and cards to reach my goal. I got a little off track in the process and forgot to enjoy what I was doing. So a little focus was much needed. I am restructuring my shops to provide items geared towards preserving family photo's, and genealogy. In addition to traditional scrapbooking, I became a Heritage Makers Consultant to help others preserve their family memories digitally. I am still a volunteer for many Genealogical Organizations, Whispers from the Dust, Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness, Find a grave, Names in Stone, where I take requested photos of gravestones, and obituary retrievals.

It is so fun to help others preserve their family memories present and past.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home