This Page

has been moved to new address

Digital storage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Digital storage

Monday, August 8, 2011

Digital storage

There are many different sites to store your downloaded photos safety, but the one I have been doing business with since 2002, when I got my first digital camera, has been Snapfish.com by HP I absolutely am so happy with the customer service and with the quality of photos. Sure I have tried other new photo places, only to be disappointed, feel left down and totally unsatisfied with the quality of my photos. I always come back to Snapfish because their prices are great and their customer service reflects their dedication to their customers. 


I was really excited to get their newest updated specials for customers and wanted to share with everyone their latest offer. Summer is coming to a close, family reunion photos need to be printed, perfect time for getting all these lovely memories organized. 










Snapfish.com


Free Shipping on $20+ Code: SUMMERFS20 8/1 -8/31

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home