This Page

has been moved to new address

My Memories Suite How to Video

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: My Memories Suite How to Video

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Memories Suite How to Video


My Memories *Short & Suite* Video Tutorial! from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.

Lisa Jurrens shares how to begin with My Memories Software to create beautiful and quick pages. I created this one below of my Great Grandma with one of her younger sisters, either Ora Lea, or Lovealla.



A $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite v2 scrapbook software. (Software also comes with a $10 coupon for downloads-a total value of $20!) Discount code STMMMS36408

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home