This Page

has been moved to new address

Karber Digi Stamps

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Karber Digi Stamps

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Karber Digi Stamps

Digi Stamps are really a nice element to add to any scrapbook page or card you are going to make. I have found some really great artists that design these digi stamps. These are images that you can print and color on your own, some can be bought colored. I bought this cute little set through Karber Digital Images when the Earthquake hit Japan. I have always admired Japan and their culture, and these images were to cute to pass up. Plus at the time proceeds were going to relief efforts in Japan.

This was my first effort making a rosette and coloring my own Digi Stamp. Practice on both is still needed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home