This Page

has been moved to new address

Digital Family History Pages

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Digital Family History Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Digital Family History Pages

My Grandma left behind many different photographs that she had collected through the years. It has been fun adding new digital enhancements to these memories. I wanted to share a couple that I have added to Daisy Trail scrapbooking. It is a software I use for my current photos, and was curious if older photo's would look just as great. They have so many different formats, so many different designs to work with. I decided on the Swirling Memories Template. Here are the 2 pages I have done and exported to JPG for sharing online. I can change the colors, the font, the layout, everything, and print out later on.



Joy, Ula, and Roy Akin- Children of Gip and Nancy Akin


Coffee Sisters, Nancy Coffee Akin, Mattie Coffee Randell, and Mattie Coffee.... Seeing women in pants, truly women before their time.


I used Serif - Software with Imagination and CraftArtist Platinum Edition - Get the ultimate creativity for all your print projects to create these layouts.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger momof2 said...

Very lovely! I found a lot of information on one of my family lines because they had a unique name and came over to the U.S. only a few generations ago ... the other line is much more complicated.

Very interesting work Dawn!

New to following you from MBC!
Danielle
http://daniellepender.com/

 
At August 10, 2011 at 11:27 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

Thank you Danielle, I also have some lineages that are difficult to prove. I have been writing on a course I took about brick walls, I hope that can help you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home