This Page

has been moved to new address

Great Coupon Sites to visit.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Great Coupon Sites to visit.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Great Coupon Sites to visit.

Everyone loves to save money, even a few cents off of something can make a difference. There are many different places that you can get some nice savings. There are stores such as Target that allow .05 per reusable bags used. That is a generous amount returned for using your own bag. Target also sends you Target coupons that can be stacked with regular manufacture coupons and a little known fact is that Target also price matches. It has become my favorite place to shop the past few years because I save so much.


I also follow sites such as We Use Coupons, Pinching Your Pennies, Coupons.com, CellFire.


Cellfire you receive coupons via cell phone or internet for Smith's grocery stores.

We use Coupons was featured in TLC's Extreme Couponers last April. I had been following long before that. It is a great large resource for daily deals, and internet deals. They are a great site to get early specials before they are released to the public.

Pinching your Pennies, I have been with the longest. I REALLY enjoy this forum. Always very informative, great videos on how to properly use coupons. I spent all Thanksgiving Day with them getting the pre Black Friday deals, while everyone enjoyed the game, I got my hubby a new Blue Ray player and 3 new Blue Ray discs for 1/3 the price it was sold for the following day. And it was a plus that I never once left the house.

I found this News article on Pinching your Pennies. Very wonderful site, with tons of information to start saving today.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 6, 2011 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Between Babies said...

ooh, very good useful information! thank you for this post - it's just what mamas like me need. ;)

I'm your newest follower through MBC! Hope you have an amazing rest of the week.

-Nicole
BetweenBabies.com

 
At September 6, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Lady Bren said...

Tried leaving a comment on your post about goggle books and it wouldn't bring up the lin :0(
Never thought of doing genealogy as a scrap book...

I am your new royal follower from the Mommy Bloggers Club ~~ honored to meet your acquaintance
Lady Bren HRH(Here Reality's Humorous)
http://theworldaccordingtobren.blogspot.com/

 
At September 7, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Rose said...

I also tried leaving a commnet on your most recent post and it did not work. I am a new follower from MBC and would love for you to stop by and follow back at Tips for Saving

Thanks and keep in touch
http://ourtipsforsaving.blogspot.com

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

Thank you Nicole, I really enjoy saving money and sharing these sites with others.

I am already a follower :)

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

Lady Bren,

Sorry the feature wasn't working the other day. Thank you for the following my blog.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

Thank you Rose for following. I am returning the favor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home