This Page

has been moved to new address

Digital Scrapbooking layouts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Digital Scrapbooking layouts

Friday, August 26, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking layouts

I wanted to share the different pages that can be made with the two programs side by side. I love them both! They both are flexable and affordable-which was important when I was looking for a way to create great scrapbooks with all these cute old photographs. I didn't want to cut up the old photos and couldn't afford to make tons of duplicates to share. Going Digital has opened the possibilities of sharing these with family.



made with My Memories Scrapbook Software, this is one of my fur babies. Squeak, we got him when he was barely 5 weeks old from the Animal Control Center in Alamogordo. He was covered head to toe in fleas and malnourished. We took him in to see if he would get along with our two other cats. And after cleaning him up and adopting him, he has become family. Its been 6 years now and he isn't as small as he once was.






Made with DaisyTrail - Everything you need for Digital Scrapbooking, Crafting, Greeting Cards, Baby Photobooks, DIY Wedding Invitations and more!

This layout is of one of my little sisters and I when we were little. There aren't many pictures that I have found of us girls. We have many years in between us 4, I am the oldest, my youngest sister is 12 years younger than me.

You can mix and match the embellishments to create true works of art.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home