This Page

has been moved to new address

More digital scrapbooking pages

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: More digital scrapbooking pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More digital scrapbooking pages

I was really excited yesterday when my new Craft Artist Professional Digital Software came in. I have waited a couple weeks for this upgrade. I had played with the free version for the past year. I enjoy interchanging fonts, layouts, embellishments from each program to come up with unique layouts.

I installed the program late last night so that I could work with it today. Well little did I know that my WONDERFUL laptop would crash today. I must have overworked something on it because it wont start up. My hard drive is fine but something else is in need of repair.

But I was able to back up all my photos and software on an external hard drive. I am now using my husbands old laptop with my hard drive.

When working with photographs and technology it is very important not to have everything in one area. Back up sources are really important, rather it be on an external hard drive, thumb drives, CD Rom disks, backing up is important. I prefer the archival cd rom disks that can be bought at any office supply store. I am not always great about backing up my data and was really worried that the few photos that I was able to scan while visiting my Aunt last week would have been lost.. Thankfully this data wasn't and I am able to get it all backed up now.

While the computer is backing up my wonderful photos, I brought up the Craft Artist Professional Software and made this page is less than 10 minutes. It was really simple to add these photos and embellishments together. The first one is of my Great Grandparents Raymond F. Durbin and Ula Mae(AKIN) Durbin. I hadn't seen many photos of them together before this last trip. The layouts are from Daisy trail, it is part of the Craft Artist and Serif software company.






Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 24, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Anonymous The Spring Mount 6 Pack said...

Hi, following through the blog hop. Come on by and say hi. http://thespringmount6pack.com

 
At August 24, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! That is a really cool photo! I'm your latest Give a Hoot follower this Wednesday. Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon :)
http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

 
At August 24, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Angela said...

This looks like a great program! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

 
At August 24, 2011 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! I'm a new follower from the hop. Hope you can stop by! www.mamasmusingsblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home