This Page

has been moved to new address

More My Memories Digital scrapbook pages

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: More My Memories Digital scrapbook pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

More My Memories Digital scrapbook pages

Being a mom of 4, it gets a little interesting and busy around here. That is why I am loving the My Memories Digital Software. I really enjoy scrapbooking and don't always have the time or space to bring out all the cute scrapbooking tools. This morning I had a few moments to play with the software. Here are a few pages that I put together this morning.I still need to add Journals on them but that won't take all that long to add.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home