This Page

has been moved to new address

Versatile Blog Award

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Versatile Blog Award

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Versatile Blog Award


A Thank you to Terri from Mom's Point of View for awarding me "The Versatile Blogger Award." This is my first blog award and am honored to be selected. Thank you Terri!!!

I'm very happy that Terri has been a reader of my blog. I have enjoyed reading her blog, so please check her's out.

The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

7 things about me:

1. I love my family and friends, they inspire me daily :)

2. I love all Crafts, but can't sew, knit, or crochet.

3. I love the sound of rain.

4. I created a porcelain doll that looks like my oldest son. Won at the NM State Fair 2 ribbons for the doll. Beginner's Doll Guild- 1st place and 2nd Place


5. I love Couponing and saving money.

6. I am a Cafemom.com Frugalista Moderator

7. I love traveling...



15 blogs I am passing this award to that really rock the web are:

1. KathyBs Little Corner

2. Kathy's Crafts

3. Karber's Blog

4. Randomosity

5. Tennessee Honey

6. The Queen of Swag

7. Under A Cherry Tree

8. Scraptastical Kreations

9. Blogging Biz Mom

10. Getting Cricky with K Andrews

11. A day in my Life

12. Dazzling Daily Deals

13. Granite in My Blood

14. Crazy for Paper Crafts

15. Mom's Online Garage Sale

These are only a few of the fabulous blogs that I follow, please check them and my following list out for more creative ladies.

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Vanessa said...

thanks for the award! I just posted and thanked you!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Jessica @FoundtheMarbles said...

Very cool. Congrats!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger smallangels said...

@ The Queen of Swag- Thank you for your wonderful blog

 
At August 11, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger smallangels said...

@Jessica Thank you :)

 
At August 11, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

thank you Good Girl Gone Green.

 
At August 11, 2011 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Belinda said...

following from lots of lovin weekend blog hop
http://www.theordinaryaunt.blogspot.com

 
At August 11, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Sarah Nolan said...

Hi there! New follower from the Lots of Lovin Weekend Blog Hop! I hope you'll follow me! http://smn0409.blogspot.com/
If my GFC doesn't show up, try reloading your page. It's being weird for some reason.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Terri said...

You are welcome :) Too cool about the doll that looks like you son!

 
At August 13, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Blogger smallangels said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Terri, I designed the doll to look like my son. Eventually I want to make one for each of my kids.

 
At August 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Stopping by from Sunday's blog hop and now following you thru GFC, Facebook and Twitter. Love the wallpaper! I love going to blogs and seeing what they have as their design. I have seen so many cute designs. I would love a follow back on all three when you get a chance. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

 
At August 17, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!
I'm a new follower too. I follow through GFC and Networked Blogs. Hope you can stop by and say hi at my page too!

www.adeliciousobsession.com

 
At August 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I won this award last week! Makes you feel really good, doesn't it? I love your design!

 
At August 18, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Congrats on the award!
Stopping by from voiceBoks.

 
At August 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Visiting from voiceboks. Love your blog. I try to blog about my family history every Saturday. I will definitely be back to visit!!

 
At August 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Cami said...

Awesome! Congratulations on the award :)

Teach me to coupon?! I want to try..but don't know where to start! :-/


Visiting from Give a Hoot Blog Hop - nice to "meet" ya! :)

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home