This Page

has been moved to new address

How to use My Memories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: How to use My Memories

Thursday, August 25, 2011

How to use My Memories



Welcome to the Family! from Lisa Jurrens on Vimeo.


I have been creating many different layouts and digital scrapbook pages to preserve my families memories. My Memories sent me this video this morning to share with my followers on how to use the software and the digital kits. Many of the digital kits are free designs. And they are still offering the $10.00 off the software code STMMMS36408, which comes with another $10.00 worth of digital kits. Total of $20.00 with those two alone. And now that My Memories has created a new Facebook page you can get another $5.00 worth of digital kits.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I saw you on Cafemom and came to follow you but then realized I already am! lol I really like My Memories, I just started my giveaway this morning ;) Very cool program!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home