This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun Freebie Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Fun Freebie Wednesday

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun Freebie Wednesday

I am so happy to announce that each Wednesday I will be posting a new digital  kit from My Memories Digital Scrapbooking site, this week I will start off with 2 kits. I just love this site, and love all the creative digital art that they offer. Get the quick page kits and all the elements needed to complete your layout. 




Dont forget to use this $10.00 discount code on your MyMemories.com digital Software, STMMMS36408. When you get your software there will be an additional $10.00 to use on any of the wonderful kits available.. 


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger The Blog Hospital said...

Hi Dawn. I have started a "Blog of the month" on my blog. That's the link title so it's not hard to miss. You are my first chosen one actually. There is an explanation on why if you'd like to pop over and check it out. You can also grab the award button on the same page, but you are not obligated too. And thank you! You make me want to pull out my papers to finally get them in order. -- Julie

 
At October 12, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Anonymous julie said...

forgot to add link : www.thebloghospital.com. I've moved from blogger to my own domain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home