This Page

has been moved to new address

Digital Scrapbooking

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Digital Scrapbooking

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I love photos of family, and old photos of the lives that helped shape our family. The old love letters, memories that should never be forgotten. I have been blessed to have a family that has kept many of those old memories. As I work to preserve them, I realize how much time making individual scrapbooks for each family member can take. Technology has found a solution-digital scrapbooking! You can make scrapbooks and store them online, and when you have made one- you can have it reprinted multiple times for different family members who want it. Here are a  page I made this week of my great grandparents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home