This Page

has been moved to new address

Genealogy research

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Genealogy research

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Genealogy research

As a Genealogist I understand how challenging it can be when you run into that Brick wall that we all eventually find. Little to no information on the relative, records destroyed in fires, or there were no records kept. One thing I have found to be a great help is ProGenealogists, this way you can work with someone in that area to find that information. Sometimes a local trip to a Cemetery or call to the state historian will help close those gaps.
ProGenealogists, Inc.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 11, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

My uncle has done a ton of research on most of our family, and I am set up to do it through Ancestry.com...I want to, but can never seem to find the time! Maybe reading your blog will help me!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger smallangels said...

I hope it does help you. I am fortunate that many in my family kept track of names and dates. Now I am matching photographs with those relatives, along with letters and the details of everyday life that makes us who we are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home