This Page

has been moved to new address

My first blogs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: My first blogs

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My first blogs




My first blog was dedicated to my grandma and all the artwork she did. She was an inspiration to me and wonderful woman. She painted, quilted, crochet, worked on ceramics, there didn't seem to be a single craft that she couldn't do. Here is her Betty Boop doll and a quilt I have taken pictures of. There are others I have not yet had the chance to photograph, and will add as I get the pictures taken. Her Betty Boop doll was so unique that a appraiser during our move appraised it at 175.00, only because there is no other doll or mold that has ever been seen like this one.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home