This Page

has been moved to new address

Cool Munchkins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: Cool Munchkins

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cool Munchkins

As a mom of 4 kids, the youngest three still preschool age, I love finding sites that have neat new items for little ones. I wanted to share tonight this site I stumbled on today, Cool Munchkins. Cool Munchkins is an online store with several baby clothes, swaddle blankets, toys, bath robes, things to sooth your little one into dream land.




Cool Munchkins is a new sponsor of Dawns Delights, I am not paid to write this post, these are my own thoughts on another family owned business.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home