This Page

has been moved to new address

My Memories Freebie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
DawnsDelights: My Memories Freebie

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Memories Freebie

My Memories is very flexible and adaptable. My regular laptop is getting a new hard drive so I have "pieced" together different working parts into an old laptop. It is working alright and my projects have still been just as quick and easy.

MyMemories.com has another layout for free. Their site has so many different freebies, always something new and fresh for any and all scrapbookers.



This Digital Kit Includes:
  • 9 Page Elements
  • 2 Quick Pages

My Aunt Pat and Uncle Dave Kistle 















Dont forget to use this $10.00 discount code on your MyMemories.com digital Software, STMMMS36408. When you get your software there will be an additional $10.00 to use on any of the wonderful kits available..






Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home